The firm advises founders of new businesses as well as growing and established businesses on legal matters such as entity formation and tax planning, founder and co-founder agreements, partner and shareholder agreements, employment and consulting agreements, stock options and incentive compensation plans, capital raising transactions (seed financings, angel investments, and venture capital), nondisclosure agreements, non-competes, contract review, and various business legal needs.
- Business Entity Formation
- Capital Formation and Financing Transactions
- Shareholder and Member Control Agreements
- Drafting, Reviewing, and Negotiating Contractual Agreements
- Preparation for Strategic Business Transactions
- Business Acquisitions & Sales
- Shareholder and Member Disputes
- Partner and Shareholder Buy-outs
- Compliance Matters
- Maintenance of Corporate Books and Records
- Tax Planning
- Business Dissolutions
Whether the firm is representing a start-up business or an established business, we take each client’s objectives and build a plan of action. A fundamental goal during the start-up business stage may be to maximize the company’s value and prepare the company for scalability and future investor rounds while minimizing possible objections if the company later undergoes due diligence by an outside investor, partner, buyer or bank. For a growing and established business, the objectives may be optimizing company value, minimizing liabilities, and business succession planning. We help you achieve your objectives.
The firm is committed to providing high quality legal counsel at a fraction of the cost of its large law firm peers.